Sunday, April 17, 2011

TOP 10 !

I choose Natalia’s as my top 1 because her proposal really called my attention. She knows what she’s taking about and also she seems very concerned about the issues in her country.

I really liked Gustavo’s blog, his proposal is really interesting because racism is a big issue that is happening in many places around the world.

For my third i choose Cuba because we all know that the government is very unfair and a lot of people are suffering.

Sarah's proposal really called my attention, the trans gender women theme is something i never heard before.

 i really like Airined proposal, because the problems in the economy i not affecting Libya, but almost every country.

this one really needs our help and i know we can help them.

i like this one because it talk about Women and all the issues that they have !

i really Love this proposal. i Believe women are equal to men. They are capable of doing and having the same responsibilities that men has. 

Everyone has the HUMAN right to have a home & a family <3

Egypt issues are important, because this is a very famous place and visitors may be concerned.


No comments:

Post a Comment